Let us invite you to the unique premises of the Battista Brickworks. A listed building that arose from the ruins after nearly a decade of careful renovation. The project followed the original proportions of the brickworks at the time of its foundation. The chimney, which dominates this building and is beautifully illuminated at night, has been reloaded during reconstruction. A beautiful glass structure with a gable roof and visible struts (Gallery space) was placed on the basis of the renovated circular furnace (Cihelna).
We offer catering premises for:
- Conferences, seminars and presentations
- Celebrations and parties
- Business lunches and dinners
- Birthday and anniversary celebrations
- Family and friendly meetings
- Weddings and other occasions
The area is located in a quiet area 15 minutes from the center of Prague. It is not open to the public, it is intended only for booked events. It has parking and it is also easily accessible by public transport. Not far from metro station C Ladvi.
The Battist Brickworks area offers:
GALLERY - Capacity of space 90 seats
Glazed upper floor with two balconies, efficient air conditioning and social facilities. This space is suitable for presentations, seminars, smaller conferences, exhibitions, weddings, etc. The place is very variable so it can be used as for an event with bistrostables, tables and chairs or for an event with a theater seating. Internet is a matter of course. Capacity is 90 seats.
WHY CHOOSE OUR SPACES AND CATERING:
- The Battist Brickworks area is located 15 minutes from the center of Prague.
- It has private parking for 17 cars.
- It is a quiet place that will be yours only.
- The premises offer flexibility - a place for a seminar, lunch, dinner, wine bar and garden.
- At Foodin Catering we use quality ingredients from local farmers and manufacturers.
- Service quality comes first.
- In most cases the rental price will be only symbolic for you. When ordering larger catering even zero.
- Possibility to use the complex until late hours.
- All our rooms are air-conditioned and have floor heating.
- Internet, presentation technology and sound system are a matter of course.
Battist Brickworks, whose construction began in 1893, boasts a chimney high 30m and was named after the founder Josef Battist, owner of a large farm and a number of agricultural land in Ďáblice and Hrdlořezy. In 2012 Jan Průša breathed new life into Battista's brick factory after extensive reconstruction. In the premises that followed the original proportions of the building opened Battistova brick restaurant. At the beginning of 2019 the restaurant was closed.
If you are planning private or corporate event, Christmas party, seminar or presentation, so don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward to your visit.